What does it mean to be an Industry Insider on our Host Committee?
As an Industry Insider on our Host Committee, you will receive a complimentary VIP Education Ticket ($399 value) to attend The Event Planner Expo in New York City on October 1 – 3, 2019. This invite-only program connects top-tier event planners with exhibiting venues, event services, and qualified decision-makers involved in planning large-budget events. As an Industry Insider, you will take advantage of countless opportunities to network with the best in the business and schedule face-to-face meetings with 150+ exhibitors that fit your event needs – all at no cost to you.
Industry Insiders spread awareness about The Event Planner Expo through social media, email blasts, word-of-mouth, networking, and more. Additionally, Industry Insiders who sell 10+ tickets will receive an All-Access Pass ($499 value) and many additional perks, and those who sell 20+ tickets will receive a Super All-Access pass ($999 value) and many premium perks and upgrades.
Industry Insider Benefits Include:
- VIP access to all three days of The Event Planner Expo on October 1 – 3, 2019 in New York City
- A personal 30% discount code for colleagues and industry professionals to attend The Event Planner Expo
- Premium seating in the first five rows at the educational Speaker Series featuring keynote speaker Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia
- Exclusive access to The Event Planner Expo’s VIP Networking Lounge, Opening Party, and After Party
- Inclusion in the Industry Insider Directory (with name, company, and LinkedIn profile)
- Exclusive invites to networking events and private parties throughout the year
- Invitation to use The Event Planner Expo’s Networking App to connect with prospective clients and begin selling products and services to attendees and exhibitors prior to the event
Industry Insider Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in the events, marketing, and/or hospitality industries
- Proven, demonstrated interest in the events industry
What you’ll do as an Industry Insider:
- Spread the word about The Event Planner Expo 2019 via social media, email blasts, word-of-mouth, networking, and more
- Using our Networking App, schedule 8-12 appointments with exhibitors with the intent of collaborating on future events. Appointments will take place on the day of the trade show, October 3rd, at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City
- Share your unique 30% discount registration code with colleagues and industry professionals
- Attend The Event Planner Expo 2019 on October 1 – 3, 2019